I never thought I would see the day that Allysa would stay at the house by herself even for a few minutes. I tried this summer when I walked Ashlee down the street a few times and she wanted nothing to do with it.
My what a few months can do, yesterday I needed to make a quick run to the store. She had gotten in car but was worried about something in the house so I said stay home then. In a million years I would never thought the girl who hates storms and thought staying home was punishment would she say- yes.
She did and of course I had to yell out the rules about not answering the door and phone.
I was very nervous because I realized I did not have my cell, sounds silly but true.
It may not seem like much to many of you but it was a big step for her and hopefully a confidence booster.
1 comment:
That is a very big step. I remember Sarah's first few times, I was a nervous wreck.
Post a Comment