Santa made an early visit to the
Mascolino, Wendel,
Juenger, James and
Hile families, this has been a tradition for our family for the past 4 or 5 years and some much longer. It is a great way to kick of the Holiday Season. I say it often but I have been blessed with the most wonderful set of friends . For me they are family, I know I can count on them for the good and bad times...
Unfortunately since Friday, behavior has taken a turn for the worst and Jonathon our elf returned to North Pole to report to Santa. He left the girls a note, that they had 4 days to get it together and maybe he will get to come back and Santa will take them off the naughty list.
Enjoy the pics and slide show.
The Mascolino Family and Santa

The whole gang(including the obnoxious teenager) and Santa

Ashlee and Santa
Allysa obviously very happy with her gift

Alysa and Santa
1 comment:
Looks like all the kids had fun - Your picture with Santa would have made a great Xmas card! Allysa and Ashlee you better correct the problems if you want Santa to make a good visit.
Post a Comment