For those of you who know Ashlee, you are well aware she is an early riser but this am she was all stuffy and woke up much earlier than I would have liked. Needless, to say she did not go back to sleep nor did I but she did have some insightful questions.
Ashlee- Mom where do you think Santa will put the gifts because there is not any room with all the gifts Nana brought. (Those who know my mom will not be surprised)
Me- He will figure it out
Ashlee- He always takes are stockings down- where will he put those?
Me- Do not worry just go back to sleep because we do not even know if he has been here yet.
Ashlee- I guess he will use his magic to figure it all out
Me- That sounds like a good answer to me let's go back to sleep.
We are still up because she needed to have a breathing treatment and in 3 seconds she determined Santa was here because he ate his cookies.
Merry Christmas Everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment