Welcome friends and family to our blog, we hope you come back often so you can keep up with our crazy lives. Kevin, Jodi, Allysa and Ashlee.
About Me
- Jodi
- Mother to Allysa and Ashlee, wife, friend, a nurse. Enjoy reading, Love Buckeye and Steeler Football and spending time with my friends and family.
Monday, December 8, 2008
It beginning to look alot like Christmas.....
Well, it took me parts of several weekends to get it done but I think I finally have everything ready for Christmas. All the decorations are up and now the wrapping will begin. I still cannot believe it is upon us. It seems like Christmas came so fast, maybe it was the late Thanksgiving. Anyway, almost all is ready for Santa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The trees look very pretty. Christmas is coming fast but I think this whole year has sped by. See you soon
You go girl, I have nothing done.
Not one single thing!
Post a Comment