Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2 and 3 and Hello 2009..............

It is hard to believe that this year is over, I wish I could say I was sad but in all honesty I am ready for a fresh start. As with with every year there are some great memories but there were some bumps I would prefer not to repeat. If you missed anything, feel free to visit past blogs. Here are some pictures and of course there were too many that I had to do a slide slow.
The only resolution I will make is try to appreciate my family and friends more...
I wish everyone a Happy New Year especially my family and wonderful friends.
It is 2 am and I cannot watch mom, dad , Doug and Jill play the Wii anymore!!! This is actually where she looks like an angel....
Mason(aka-obnoxious teenager but overall good kid) waging a bet he can beat Jen at wrestling. I wish I could say Jen won but she did not and Mas walked away with some cash(he loves money).....
The girls ringing in the new year....



Allysa and Ashlee wearing their gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Mascolino- Xmas number 3



Christmas # 2 with Sam- love the pure joy

Of course, the slide slow. There are some great pics- Sam ringing in the new year as only Sam can, Jason ( the evil Lang and Patriot fan) breaking my good wine glass :), the kids playing the Wii and the adults just having fun. There are some new faces- Beth was daring enough to bring her brother and fiance and Courtney ad Mark stopped in too...I think a good time was had by all. Here is to a Happy and Healthy 09 everyone!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome tribute to the past year and positive outlook to the future. You are a great blogger my friend! Your comments reflect my own feelings. Next time I see you, over wine, I'll have to tell you about our unexpected "gift" just after Christmas. The ultimate parent challenge. We have survived, and are better because of it. As the wise one's have said - that which hurts, instructs. Happy New Year and I wish your family much good health and happiness.