Saturday, January 31, 2009

Priorities....

I have been waiting all week for the weekend for one reason- one BIG reason. Most people think it would be to spend time with family, friends or just relax but that is only part of it. The Superbowl and the Steelers are the BIG reason!!! Yesterday as I was telling my friend Nicole of our little issue with the cable not working on the downstairs TV and everything else going on surrounding the game she told me she was glad I had my priorities!!!! For this weekend, there is ONLY one- to watch the game and cheer the Steelers on to a 6th Superbowl WIN!!!
This Defense will probably be why we WIN!!!

5 comments:

the4bulls said...

i saw the direct tv guy there on friday and knew something bad was happening! Hope it is all fixed!

DougJillAbsandAl said...

I saw the DTV there on Friday, and had a panic attack...

Jodi said...

they were suppose to be her on Wed but the storm kept them. They changed the dish , receiver and who knows what else but it works and that is all that matters.

Anonymous said...

Sure glad they fixed it - there would have been H--- raised if if wasn't. I see all your neighbors were so concerned they watched for the DTV man to be there. Well at least you know they watch what is going on in the neighborhood.

Melissa said...

Go Steelers! We'll be cheering for them too, even if they did beat the Chargers!!