Sunday, February 1, 2009

I really do have priorities~~~

I lied, I really did have another priority but because it was a surprise I could not talk about it. Our very close friend Greg finished nursing school on Friday and his wife wanted to surprise him with a little party. It has been a long year plus for the family so it was perfect way celebrate.
One of the most priceless moments was provided by our resident teenager- Mason and my witty good friend Christa (his mom).
Mason- talking to a group of about a movie and in general how watching some scenes are embarrassing with his mom around.
Christa - with a perfectly straight faced looked at him and said " what if your mom does some of those things"
I have never seen Mas without a comeback or so red. It was priceless!!!
Enjoy the collage!
However my only priority today, is the big game.
GO STEELERS!!!

No comments: