The elf is still MIA due to the not so good behavior of the girls.
Last night Ashlee asked if I could call him and tell him they have been good which they had until later. I reminded them just like Santa he is still watching and knows if they have been naughty or nice........They are getting very worried because if Jonathon does not come back then Santa does not come either.
This morning Ashlee asked as soon as she got up if he was back and I said I did not know and later she found the note he left. He told them he he was disappointed and missed being here.
Ashlee has already written 2 notes- one saying they are sorry and the other that they will try to be good they just want him back.
Allysa seems sad but I am starting to wonder if she is beginning to question all of this.
Stay Tuned...................................
4 comments:
She's getting to that age and I'm sure things are said in school. How can you stand those poor sad faces. I think Santa will lighten up - have some Christmas compassion
Yep, I bet Allysa is starting to have some questions. I think I was in the third grade when I found out.
i agree with nana.
What the heck are you talking about...found out what? I am 37 and I know there is a Santa! Just believe!
P.S. our stockings showed back up this morning. I decided its too close to Christmas to keep up threats...time to enjoy the Holiday!
Post a Comment