It is hard to believe it is Mid-October in Ohio- It has been in the high 70's/low 80's. It was absolutely beautiful this weekend. Jeff and Leah, I hope your
BUCKEYE weekend was
WONDERFUL, we are sorry we could not hook up!!! Of course, it was full of football- I am sure that is not a
surprise ...
We were 2 out of 2 this weekend- the
BUCKS and
PHINS WON!!! The
Steelers have a bye-week so we are just watching to see how our
RIVALS such as the Browns, Bengals and Patriots(the most evil of all) do!!!
As always, I cannot say enough about our friends they are the
BEST!!!
Allysa, Emily and Julia- can you imagine what we are in for in a few years!!!

Ella(0.5
Mascolino), Ali, and Ashlee- they are adorable!!

Sam and
Allysa- need I say more?
1 comment:
Looks like you have a bunch of camera shy girls
Post a Comment