Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THE BIG 1-0


It is official, we are entering the age of double digits. A little after 8 am today, Allysa will be 10.

It is really hard to imagine, that 10 years have past since we brought her home. She is a beautiful now as she was then but now with alot of personality and sass...Now, I just hope I can survive the next 10, I betting the first 10 will be fondly remembered as the easiest!



" I Hope You Dance" is a song that sums up my wish for my girls especially as they get older.

Copy and Paste into your browser if the link does not work.




Happy 10th Birthday Allysa- We Love You!!!

3 comments:

James family and pets said...

Very Sweet post, Happy Birthday Allysa

WineLover said...

Hard to believe!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 birthday for my first grandchild. It has been wonderful watching you grow up to be such a beautiful granddaughter. We love you very much. My song for all my beautiful granddaughters is Rascal Flatts - My Wish For YOU.