Sunday, October 5, 2008

GONE......

GONE!!!! I am still amazed how fast weekends go, I am still trying figure out how to have 4 day work weeks and 3 day weekends!!! There is not a lot of news to report, the girls had a game that conflicted with my beloved Buckeyes. It all worked out, we were home to see the end of the 2nd quarter. It has been a good football this weekend, the PHINS and BUCKS WON!!
Now, for the Steelers!! Here are some pictures of the girls and their weekend! Enjoy!!!
Allysa, Emily and Julia- they are becoming little ladies!!
Allysa and Julia sneak into the pictures of Ashlee and Ali. Can you tell Ali is our little "ham"!!
Here she is again- she was trying to do jumps but I always got the picture when she was landing instead of mid-air!!!
Of course, Ashlee wanted in on the action!
The girls doing their dance at half-time, they are perfecting it for their exhibition in Nov. Coach Jill and Brenda have done a nice job!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls - of course I'm partial