Oh, I was hoping this was not an omen for how the whole weekend would go because at the same time we were listening to the Buckeye game and things were not looking so hot!!! Plus, as many of you know my luck has not been very good lately!
Amazingly, everything turned around!!! The Bucks got it together and won( not one of their better performances). We went to dinner and then Sunday was game time. It was an absolute perfect day for football and the Steelers did not let me down by beating the crap out of the Texans. I was impressed with how the looked so I am more optimistic about their season since they have one of toughest NFL schedules this year. When we got home we found out the NWFL Dolphins won too so that makes us 3 for 3 this weekend- not too shabby!
WAY TO GO BUCKEYES, STEELERS AND PHINS!!!
Enjoy the slide show from the Steeler game, my camera got some really good shots!!
No comments:
Post a Comment