Sunday, September 28, 2008

Priceless........................

I always expect a laugh from the Juengers but never did I expect the youngest to make me laugh so hard that I got tears in my eyes- THANKS Siley J!!!
It was innocent enough, the girls were at the kitchen table chatting when we hear " mommy, mommy, mommy" coming from the basement door. We realize it is Si, open the basement door and there he is on the top of the steps. At first we thought he could not reach door to open but he soon said " mommy, booger" and holds out his finger. He came all the way up just to give that to his mom when there are 4 or 5 adults (men) downstairs and tissues. We suspect one or more of them said take it to your mom.
However, to see this little adorable face hold out his finger with the booger wanting his mom to take it away was the best laugh I have had in a month. I laughed so hard and I had tears running down my face that I could not repeat what was going on to those who had their back to door!!! Of course they thought I was losing it which really is nothing new. However, a good laugh like that is Priceless.............

No comments: