Saturday, September 20, 2008

It has been awhile.....

Well, this is for Stefanie( love you)who got on my case for not having a post since last weekend so here it is...
It was a busy week as usual but this one was due to me going out of town for work and I started phyiscal therapy( like I need something else to do). I went to Kansas for a conference and to present on medication safety. Yes, I think it went well but will say this is the most I have ever been so nervous. On the funnier side, Christa's daughter Ella called and asked if I was going to sleep in Dorothy's bed. I said no( of course she was disappointed ) but I explained it was probably not a good idea since it gets blown a way by the tornado which leads me to my next update.
On Sunday, all of central Ohio was dealt a blow from Hurricane Ike, many still do not have power. We watched siding, blow up pools shingles blow through the neighborhood and old trees turned into firewood. We were lucky and did not lose power but the girls did earn days off of school. After this adventure, I would prefer not to experience the true wrath of a hurricane.
The weekend was kicked off with Christa and I hosting a pampered chef party. We both love the stuff so why not try and get as much free product as you can. We had a nice turn out. It was nice to see everyone!
Now, we start our football weekend so I will log off as always. Have a great weekend.
GO BUCKEYES( no most of us are not over last weekend)
GO PHINS!!!
GO Steelers!!!

No comments: