It has been a busy one, the girls both have cheering and Ashlee is back to gymnastics too so Tues- Thur is filled with activities. Next week is worse when CCD starts on Monday and the girls have Piano on Friday. The good thing about Piano she comes here. Both of them had tests and I am very proud of them. Allysa did really well on her math test and that is one great achievement and hopefully a good sign that this year will be a better one. Ashlee missed zero on her first spelling test and her first test ever.
Next week, I am off to Kansas to a collaborative on improving medication safety and sustaining those improvements. I am also part of the expert panel so I will presenting, This is new for me so I am little nervous especially when the audience is staff from some of best children's hospitals in the US. Of course preparing for this trip is just a crazy because I have to make sure everything is outlined for the kids and their routine. Thank goodness Grandma Linda is coming, that makes it so much easier!!!
For now, I am looking forward to our usual fall weekend- FOOTBALL!! So, I will end this post the same as last week....
GO BUCKS!!!!!
GO STEELERS!!!
GO PHINS!!!!
2 comments:
Go Bucks! Hope your weekend will be relaxing. Sounds like you need it with a crazy schedule.
Congratulations to my brilliant granddaughters. Good luck in KC with everything. Have a great weekend
Post a Comment