There is saying you find out who your friends are in tough times. Although I knew I had a great group of friends, this week made me realize even more that I have an AWESOME group of friends and I am truly blessed. I want to thank all you for your calls/emails, helping with girls, doing stupid things like helping husk the corn so that it did not go bad and the list could go on forever. It is so hard to find the words but I hope this poem sums it up.
I love you all!
True Friendship
True friendship isn't seen with the eyes, it is felt with the heart.When there is trust, understanding, loyalty, and sharing.True friendship is a rare feeling, but when it is found. It has profound impact on our well-being, strength, and character.True friendship does not need elaborate gifts Or spectacular events in order to be valuable or valued.To ensure long-lasting quality and satisfaction,True friendship only needs a few key ingredients:Undying loyalty, unmatched understanding, unsurpassed trust, Deep and soulful secrets, and endless sharing.These ingredients, mixed with personality and a sense of humor,Can make a friendship last a lifetime!This is just a thank you, my friend, for all the wonderful and colorful Special ingredients You've brought to my life!
Author Unknown
6 comments:
Does a real friend use your accident to refill their own zofran prescription? Just checking :-)
Anything you need!!!!
See darlin' - we're good for more than just drinking buddies ;)
I'm a professional corn husker - call me anytime...
I hope the next few days aren't too rough. let us know what you need!!
Thanks to you both.
Kell- Na, that one can slide. Thanks for helping with the rest of the crazy stuff.
Christa- Now you can be the Queen of Corn Husking too...The nickname Queenie really suits you.
Honestly- Thank You Both!!!
What a sweet poem, I had fun painting the girls nails that night. I never get to do the girly stuff even though I have one.
I am just glad you are ok and that we were able to help! I had fun with the girls and doing Allysa's homework with her.
Jodi,
Just catching up with your site.
So very sorry to hear about your accident and your loss. Take good care of yourself. Your family needs you strong! All the best - Leah F.
Post a Comment