Well it is official, the explorer is now part of salvage yard family. I have mixed feelings because if it was not for the fact the car was built so well I may not be here. Allysa heard me tell a friend and when we got to car , she was not happy that we would never see our car again and wondered why it could just not be fixed. How do you explain all that....
As much as I wanted a new car, I do have mixed feelings and this was not the way I wanted to get it. Kevin went and got the license plates today( not sure they are reusable) but we will see! Now, we have to run around and get all the paper work done. Surprisingly, our insurance offered us a much higher pay out so we are going with them and they can fight it out with the other insurer. All this insurance stuff is a PIA!!!
Although I know things could be worse, I just want things back to normal (at least our normal to those of you wanting to say something smart)! I want to feel like myself (emotionally and physically), have my own car , not feel so overwhelmed at work/home and to not feel like I am abusing my friends all time to help out.
The good news here, I think we have the car we want. We shopped before hand because the insurer was pretty certain the explorer was salvage yard material. Stay tuned for the unveiling of our newest addition.
1 comment:
You need your friends and a few good drinks!!!
This weekend will hopefully get you feeling back to normal...well... :)
Post a Comment