Welcome friends and family to our blog, we hope you come back often so you can keep up with our crazy lives. Kevin, Jodi, Allysa and Ashlee.
About Me
- Jodi
- Mother to Allysa and Ashlee, wife, friend, a nurse. Enjoy reading, Love Buckeye and Steeler Football and spending time with my friends and family.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Explorer versus Semi
On the way to WV we had to stop at impound lot and get some things out of explorer, I snuck in some pictures even though it is frowned upon. I have to say the explorer held up better than I expected and obviously I am grateful since it protected me. These are not the best pictures since it was hard to get good angles with all the glass and other cars.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We are so happy that you are were not physically hurt (minus one very sore body.)
Ditto Jen, what a blessing that you are all in one piece.
Ouch!
hope the aches and pains are going away!
Oh no! I hope everyone is doing ok.
remember what u said about the full moon on fridays? i am so sorry to ear about everything, but glad u are ok!
If you could see over the steering wheel you might not have scuffed the Semi. HAHA!!!!!
Glad your okay!
Post a Comment