Friday, August 15, 2008

A Full Moon...........


What a week and I am very happy that it is over. On the positive, it flew by but it was one of those weeks where things were just not in balance. I am going to stick with my theory that it is because of the full moon!!! I truly believe everything goes nuts a few days before and after a full moon!!! My theory started when I worked nights on a NY eve, it was one wild night and I saw things that are so rare. For those of you with weak stomachs or just not medical, I will not go into detail..So, ever since I have been a believer that when you or just life is out of sync more than usual it is because of a full moon.

Now it is time to move on to the crazy weekend!!! We have 3 birthday parties on Saturday and we are going to a baseball game. I am not sure where I am going to fit in some time to just relax. Is there such a thing?? I think I need that padded room I posted a week or so again because I just feel like I am running and not stopping.

Once the weekend ends it starts again but with a twist- School starts on Tues!! Allysa is not too happy, this is the first year she thought the summer flew by( I actually agree). This is odd for her because she is usually ready to go back in July. I am sure this will be how she feels for the rest of her school years since we are entering the pre-teen years and it only goes down hill from there.

That is it for now, I will post some pictures from our weekend and I am sure I will have lots the first day of school.

1 comment:

James family and pets said...

I love the picture of the moon, and I agree, I think things do go a little wacky. I know we had a crazy week here too.