Friday, August 8, 2008

By George I think I Got It!!!!

Last night as I was trying to update the blog and post pictures from our wonderful weekend, I could not figure out how to get the slide show/album into the posting. After calling the Queen of Blogging, I thought I understood and kept trying and NOTHING!!! It was after 10 and I was getting tired and frustrated so I emailed the Queen this time. Of course knowing my ID/Passwords she was able to embed the slide slow. This got the posting done but did not satisfy me because I could not figure out what step I was missing!!! I finally gave up at 11 and went to bed because 5 am arrives way to early!!!

I hate giving up on something, it drives me CRAZY!!! So today when I got home I started trying again, again , again and again!!! By George, I figured out what step I missed!!! Christa (aka Queen of Blogging) you would be proud!!!! Just to show off my success, here is some more pictures from Hocking Hills!!

Click on the picture and it will take you to the album.
Hocking Hills 2

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a rocking weekend! We are so lucky to have such good friends!!!
Can't wait till next year and I am sure Sam is anxious to be with Nana Joyce :)

WineLover said...

You can shorten the "Queen of Blogging" to Queenie if you want - that was what my mom used to call me...wonder why?

Jodi said...

Ok Queenie- that what you will known as from this point forward!! I will not comment any further about why your mom nicknamed you that!!!
You wonder where Ella gets it????