Well, we were notified today that we won the 2nd of 4 items we bid on at the festival. So, the fact we won this, our prized jersey and Ashlee won almost every time at the booth, I think I will rent her out as a" "Lucky Charm". Of course, if you are a high roller or know any high rollers she is more expensive!! Our latest win, was a wine rack and 6 bottles of wine, see below!!! Now, I have no excuse but to be well stocked for my friends who enjoy wine.
Christa- at least when you come home I can get your through your depression of returning to reality!!!
3 comments:
Bring it on! ;) glad to know you're prepared for me!
hey! send some of that to NYC!!!!!
I'll be over soon :)
And for my next trip to Vegas, I'll definitely rent her out.
Post a Comment