Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just Another Week.....

First, the pictures below were courtesy of our neighbor/friend/piano teacher. She got some GREAT shots that you will most likely being seeing on Christmas Cards. Thanks Kristen Cook!
Of course we are still recovering lasts weekend and all the fun! Just glad we went to last week's game and not last nights t-he Bucks got their a** kicked!
This week construction started- JP is installing hardwood floors in the great room and kitchen. It looks wonderful and I will post some pics when it is all done. It really has changed how the room looks, with the floors and furniture re-arrangement the room looks soooo much bigger! We are also getting 6 panel doors done for the downstairs!!! My almost 12 year old had her well check this week and she if already 5 foot!!! At this pace she will be taller than me, she already can wear my shoes. I am also not sure if alien has taken the real Allysa but she has been wanting to hug and snuggle with her mom. I am trying to take the positive view but I suspect there is more to it :)
Today- it will be like all the other Sundays this month. Steelers and D2 Cowboys!!!

No comments: