Today I took Ashlee to the Buckeye game and she had quite a story to tell and I had no clue she picked up on it all............Below her conversation at dinner about the game!
Ashlee- "The 2 girls were drunk and snuck in alcohol and shared with the guy. I heard the girl say she was married with two kids but I think she had a thing for the guy"... Then there was this lady who was dressed all in buckeye- pants, shirt, necklaces, BIG earrings, and a crown made of buckeyes and she was old and called herself the buckeye queen..... They were all weird"
Kevin- "Did you watch the game"
Ashlee " Yes, but they were all SOOOOO LOUD!!!!!
I not sure I am surprised but sometimes I am amazed at what she picks up on... She does not mention any of this until hours or days later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment