Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Too much to do, Too little time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why, does it always seem there is MORE to do and NEVER enough time to do it!!!
That pretty much sums up our trip to Washington DC and basically how life has been of late!!! Of course, trying to making everyone happy and alittle drama did not help.

All in All, I think everyone had a good time. We saw sooooo many things and ate at some fabulous restaurants! It was a joy to see Ashlee asking questions and still having a sense of wonder. Allysa was like that some of the time but starting to see her lose that innocent sense of wonder as she enters the teen years. I wish I could find away to keep them little!!

I will say all the girls really enjoyed the Gem collection at the Smithsonian :)
DC is cool and hopefully we will get back someday and see all the things we missed.
Now begins the week of detox from the Grandparents. They have been with one set or both since before Memorial Day. Now, back to routine and the real world. This should be fun!!

No comments: