Thursday, June 17, 2010

No Surprise- I am behind yet again!!!




Although none of you should be surprised that I am having a hard time keeping up!!!!!!!!!! Work has been CRAZY and there is no sign of it letting up!! Oh well, I keep telling myself job security! I think my last update was 1st Communion and Allysa officially transitioning to 6th grade. Since then it has continued to be a whirlwind.


We celebrated Kevin's BIG 40 and below are a few pictures from his BIG DAY! I was able to pull off a few surprises there were a few guests he did not expect! It was very nice to pull one over on him after all his whining about having something. I think all enjoyed especially JP and Greg who gave him a facial and pedi. Personally, I think Greg missed his calling :)





Then we did a whirlwind trip back to WV to get the girls after their week with the Grandma's. We did a little visiting, made a trip down to my late grandmothers for some keepsakes, went to DJ's then home.
Once home went to Bull's for their last Hoorah Party, they will be moving to Japan! The kids loved playing in the rain( at least until the lighting struck)!
Of course I spent the week, detox my kids from being at Grandma's for a week and not having to play by the usual rules! Ugh, still not over yet!!!!!!!!!!
I did forget we ( Christa, Jen , Beth and I) went to Adam Lambert concert and let me tell you that was VERY interesting but in the end it made Beth laugh and smile and that is all that matters!
Now, we are DC so hopefully I will be more current. It is not that I have nothing to blog just not enough time in day.



1 comment:

NANA said...

I feel S0 SO SO SORRY FOR YOU.

Give my Girls a big hug and kiss from me