I know it has been awhile, however with my crazy life at work lately and trying to get it together for vacation I have not had much time to blog!!
We started out Sat. at 2 am and landed in Charleston a little after 2. We headed to Aunt Joans (after a minor detour) and spent some time with her. I wish it was not every 3 years, I just love watching the girls get to know her. This time they got a bonus because they got to me her parents who were my second set of parents growing up, her dad affectionately called me pest and I am sure dad had some affectionate names for her too :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After, we went to a GREAT restaurant( recommended by Aunt Joan) and then did some walking around downtown. I just love all the history, cool shops etc... If we ever have to move, Charleston is tops on the list!
Today, we met Joan again and this time her husband got to join us. The girls just get a kick out of his name " Kermit". We are glad he to got there because it was he is great guy and I enjoy getting to know him !!! We headed to Myrtle Beach to hang with the parents. Weather so-so but gets better as the week goes by... Girls swimming already!!!
More to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment