Sunday, March 7, 2010

I finally got Kevin to agree it is time to start replacing all our appliances since the majority of them are over 15 years old. So, our first purchase we replaced the frig! I knew my old one was small but WOW how small it really was! Right now, I have alot of space in the frig and freezer which will be good because in May Ashlee has 1st communion and I will need alot of room for all the food and the special adult treats for later :).

It has been pretty low key, last weekend we went to cousin Jacob's 2nd birthday party! For those of you who have made comments about the girls party being like Christmas. All I can see is his party is like Christmas, Birthday and Easter rolled into one. The boy made out like a bandit!! I think he had fun and the girls enjoyed spending time with him and seeing the Grandparents and other family.
As you see above the excitement for this weekend the new frig.
Ashlee has been struggling with her asthma this weekend! I have been up early both mornings to give her treatment and yesterday she needed alot of them to control it. She was getting close to where I surrender and take her to ER but so far so good!
We are getting ready to go South and see Nana and Pap during spring break! There is so much to do, I need get us some spring/summer clothes and start to put things out to pack. Lately I have had very little time to do much when I get home. I have to find time to get a pedi before I go since I will plan on wearing sandals most of time, those toes needs to look good!
I think that is it, hope everyone week.

No comments: