Monday, March 21, 2011

Fabulous Weekend and the Gift of the Unexpected!!!

This past weekend was quite FABULOUS!!!
It was kicked off with Movie/Drink Club with the girls and as usual it was wonderful. We are 3/3 in the drink and movie choice!!! Of course the company is EXCEPTIONAL!!! It will be sad to see it end but it will give us something to look forward to next winter!!!

Next, up Coco Key!!! We took the girls and went to Coco Key with the Langs!!! Not only did the kids have a BLAST but the adults did too!!! We were able to chill, have dinner (NO KIDS) and carry on adult conversations ( except those Jay or Kevin were involved in) while the kids enjoyed the waterpark. It is one of the times that I realize how lucky we are to have such GREAT friends!!!

Last, I received a very unexpected gift from Christa's sister Margie. It is " Lucky Bamboo" It is believed to bring good fortune and prosperity!! Even now as I write this the tears well up in my eyes because it is just one of the acts of kindness that remind you of the goodness in the world and how amazing people can be!!!! Now, let's hope I can manage to keep it healthy and alive!!! My track record with plants is not so good, I am thinking this one will change things!!!
Margie, you are one special lady and THANK YOU for thinking of me and for this wonderful gift!!!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Sounds like a great weekend and what a great gift. I've never seen one.

WineLover said...

enjoy your time at the beach - looking forward to the pictures!!