Day 3 was much cooler, however still sunny and in the 60's which is better than what is in Ohio!
We are taking wonderful walks on the beach and have had some fantastic food.
The girls are still being spoiled rotten and not by us!!
As I said yesterday , we ran into the girl's dentist/ortho walking the beach and I thought that was a small world until I checked FB. While sitting in the indoor pool watching Ashlee I saw an old friend from my Pittsburgh Children's Days post she just checked into to the Caribbean Resort and Villa. In my mind I was this thinking no way what are the chances!! I have not seen Robyn in at least 15 years or more, it was wonderful to see her and her youngest daughter Jessica who was just born the last time I saw her!!! All I can say is what a small world!!!
Last, it was a pure joy to watch Ashlee yesterday. Allysa was not swimming and Ashlee chose to stay in the indoor pool swim. I am sure some of you are saying what is the big deal?. First, Ashlee would prefer to play with her sister than be alone but she chose to do her own thing and it was wonderful to watch. She played ball in the pool with a couple other girls and just plain enjoyed herself!! Plus, this entire stay many of my parents friends have commented on how much more interactive and talkative she is!! Watching her slowly come out of her shell and be her own person is amazing and I need to remind myself of these moments especially during the times she may struggle!!!
1 comment:
Such a small world! Glad you all are having fun! Big hugs to the fam!
Post a Comment