Obviously, I have not been doing a good job keeping up on blogging!!! This time of year is always CRAZY for me with the girls birthdays, football and everything else!!!
Let's get caught up on the madness....
Last weekend, it was just the girls and I since Kevin headed to the the Steeler game on Sat. We had a nice weekend! The girls had their end of season cheer/football party. Their coaches are wonderful and did an awesome job, I think they both really enjoyed this season! Thanks Coach Brenda and Jill, you are not only GREAT coaches but GREAT friends.
I was bummed that I could not have gone to the Steeler game with my good friend Rhonda but it all worked out as it should.Sunday the girls and I chilled and watched the Steelers or at least those who we thought were the Steelers lose to the Bengals!!!
The pace just continued with every night something going on, I was leaving for work at 6 am and not returning to the house until 7 or 8. However, Tues night was worth it. I was sooooo PROUD of Ashlee. She has decided to try basketball and we opted for the Y this year to see if she likes it. I had been preparing her that the coaches would most likely be men and there might not be alot of girls.... That is exactly what happened!!! She was so amazing, she got out there and tried everything , listened to the coaches and let them show how to do things better without getting upset. As many of you know this is HUGE for Ashlee!!!!
Up next the weekend and it was biggie. It was the OSU vs Michigan game so we had 2 parties to get to. As always, it was blast and the Bucks won!!! Next up- The Rose Bowl!!!
Our last football game of the weekend, the Steelers and right now I am hoping the impostors will be replaced with the real thing!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, we will be heading to WV for a few days!!!
1 comment:
I sure as heck didn't see any Steelers at the Kansas City game I watched!!!!!!!!
Way to go Ashlee - We're proud of you.
See you soon Love Nana & Pap
Post a Comment