It has been a LONG time since I was this exhausted, maybe when the girls were babies but I have since been reminded.
It has been one heck of a weekend!!!
The kickoff- Allysa's 11 th birthday!!!! I decided after stealing the idea from a friend( thanks Heather W) to only have the really big parties for big birthdays( 5, 10, 13 etc..) For Allysa, this had begun(Ashlee gets one more then it starts for her too)! So, she decided to have a small sleepover. She was limited to 5 friends but you would have thought she chose 25!!!! They had pizza, cake, did nails and made jewelry!!! After that, they went downstairs and watched Hannah Montana... After that I went to bed and have no clue when they went to bed!!!!
Saturday am and early pm I had errands to run and had to get everything ready to present our cheer coaches with their appreciation gifts! We have been spoiled with our coaches and how it all works out with practices etc... It helps we all have similar schedules and can help each other out when needed!!! The girls napped but I did not.
Then we watched Abbi and Alli and went to Roosters for dinner then in was time to get ready for their last game of year!!! The Raiders were in the championship against the Jags!!!
The girls did a wonderful job but the outcome was not what the Raider boys were used to- they were 8-1 going into this game!!! Although they lost, the Raiders had a wonderful 8-2 season!!!!!!
Our last feat for the night, Scott had to go to work so he dropped McKenna off for the night when we got home. The good news there, they both went straight to bed!!!
Today, I have been running errands to get ready for their family party next Saturday! I have started my Christmas shopping too.... Wow time is flying by!!!!
Next week is looking just as crazy since both girls have their family/close friends b-day! I am not sure I will make it to Thanksgiving:)
1 comment:
Sounds like one wild weekend!!!!!
Post a Comment