Monday, October 26, 2009

3 for 3 and a special visit.....

Wow, what a weekend!!!!!
Yes, more football but this weekend we are 3 for 3!!!!
The Bucks started to look like a team again the 2nd half, we will see if they can be consistent. A tough road lies ahead!!!
The NWFL Raiders were challenged but pulled out a Win!!!! I think we are heading to the championship game this weekend!!!!
Last but not least, the Steelers!!! Wow, did I think they were going to choke in the end!!! Can anyone say D- for the awesome defense. They are starting to look like themselves again!!!!
During the Steeler game my friend Nicole brought her beautiful 7 week Sydni for a visit!!!! The girls loved it and Ashlee has yet to quit talking about her and Nicole since yesterday- everything from Nicole's hair is curly now to how dark Syndi's hair is!!! One thing I can say about Ashlee, the kid is observant!!!!!
Not to forget the visit from Jen and Sam too which is always fun :)
It will be a CRAZY week with trick or treat and Allysa's big 11th birthday!!!! Friday night 6 pre teen girls, I think I am nuts :)


2 comments:

Nicole said...

We had fun too---I was excited that Ashlee even talked to me : ) LOL
You spelled my baby's name wrong Sydni---I'm sure just fast fingers

NANA said...

What a beautiful baby.

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!