Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Whirlwind Weekend!!!!!

Our annual trek to the Burgh for the Steeler game was this past weekend!!! Getting all ready to go, is a task.
I had to get everything ready for the girls who were staying at the Wendels (thanks guys) since the girls had to cheer on Sunday! I have no doubt they were spoiled by Jen who tries to make sure they having they like from food to crafts!!! The packing got done- clothes for weekend, meds, cheering gear, activities etc..... All done and then Kevin and I left for the Burgh.
After a stop at the distributor for the Yuengling supply, we finally made it to the hotel. We went to the Casino and dinner and the Sunday was game time. What a game- Palamolu was back, 4 fumbles in a minute and a half and last we WON!!!!!
However, although my Steelers won the rest of the football weekend was a wash. The Buckeyes just plan and simple- sucked! Our Raider boys lost their first game of the season 38-32 :( they have been amazing all year long!!!! The girls have decided it was the fact that the Kevin and I missed the game, WOW what I could do with that much power!
This week is flying, I feel like nothing is getting done at work or at home although I have not stopped at either( except to update the blog)!!! Of course, I keep hoping the nasty flu stays away! I really worry what will happen if Ashlee gets it!!! Oh well, time we tell!
Enjoy the pics from the game!

1 comment:

NANA said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I bet the girls had a good time with Sam too. Good pictures of Pgh.