Again, not as fast at posting to the blog as in the past. It has been very busy and crazy since the last entry. Work, eat, kid activities, sleep and then it starts all over.
Last weekend , we got our first plunge into Beth/Greg's pool- this is when we know it is officially summer. The girls had their piano recitals and then we left Sat to take them to WV where they will stay the week with their grandparents.
Lately, there has been alot of drama at home and at work and those who know me well know that I do not do well with soooo much drama. At work, people just can not look beyond themselves and at home it is has been one thing after another. Poor Ashlee was told at Y camp by some kids that she was fat which lead to a nice long conversation!!! The good news, she gets it more than I know and said " mommy being too skinny is not good either". I just hope such an attitude persists through out the next few critical years!!!
Kevin and I started our week with NO kids by going to Easton for dinner and then of course shopping. He is still getting over my spree at the Buckeye store :). Enjoy the video and pics and have a great week!
Last weekend , we got our first plunge into Beth/Greg's pool- this is when we know it is officially summer. The girls had their piano recitals and then we left Sat to take them to WV where they will stay the week with their grandparents.
Lately, there has been alot of drama at home and at work and those who know me well know that I do not do well with soooo much drama. At work, people just can not look beyond themselves and at home it is has been one thing after another. Poor Ashlee was told at Y camp by some kids that she was fat which lead to a nice long conversation!!! The good news, she gets it more than I know and said " mommy being too skinny is not good either". I just hope such an attitude persists through out the next few critical years!!!
Kevin and I started our week with NO kids by going to Easton for dinner and then of course shopping. He is still getting over my spree at the Buckeye store :). Enjoy the video and pics and have a great week!
2 comments:
Love the videos, nice piano playing!
Great piano playing girls
Post a Comment