I took the girls to many of my old stomping grounds:
- The Gay Dolphin (a gift shop) which has been there since I can remember. Of course lots of giggles because of the name. The first thing they said when they walked it was it smell weird and I said because it is soooo old. However, they loved it and found gifts for their friends.
- Family Kingdom- they rode many of rides and I did and my FAVORITE roller coaster the swamp fox
- Showed them a few of the places I stayed and told them lots of stories
Unfortunately I also had to tell them of all the things not there.
However, they got to do a lot of things and make new memories:
- WonderWorks
-Parasailing
-Broadway on the Beach
- 70th B-day for their Grandparents. We celebrated at Landrys and they made up special menus just for them.
- Quality time with Aunt Joan and Kermit, both sets of cousins and their Grandparents
As I have said before the pics speak more than words!!
1 comment:
It was nice to see you all. We had to make a quick trip to the Gay Dolphin before we caught our flight. PS - I agree, it does smell funny. LOL
Post a Comment