So where did I leave off??? Not sure so this post will be a flurry of activity!!
Allysa- has been busy finishing 6th grade. She was given the " Present Education Award" for consistently making honor roll. However, that was not as surprising as the pictures below she brought home from art. Kevin and I are absolutely amazed because neither of us have any talent. According to her, none of these are traced!! With that said, I am impressed and we may have to pursue this talent more!!


Ashlee finished soccer and here she is with her trophy. I think she wants to try again!!

Of course, Jill, Heather D, Becky and I went to the
Bon Jovi concert when he hit
Cbus. It was WONDERFUL, of course we missed our other groupie Jen !!! We did manage to get pulled over AGAIN, however it ended well AGAIN. Our poor designated driver did not realize all the lights were not on because they were not automatic like hers!!! All in All another AWESOME concert!!

Hocking Hills!!!! There is not much to say here except GOOD FOOD, GREAT DRINKS and AMAZING FRIENDS!!!!
Ho
1 comment:
What a busy life ---- Also congratss to Allysa and Ashlee for another year well done
Post a Comment