Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Think My Santa Days Are Numbered!

Most of you are probably thinking Allysa- WRONG! It may be Ash who finally figures it out. Do get me wrong Allysa asked once in 2nd grade and I asked if she thought it was worth taking the chance not to believe and she has NEVER mentioned it since.
Here are just some events that have happened.

Last week as you know the Macy's Santa came to their school and they all determined that he was the REAL Santa , however Ashlee proceeded to tell me a few days later that the elves that came were not.
Here is her reason " The elves had long hats to hide their human ears".

Next up- we had our annual Santa gathering with the Juengers, James, Wendels, Brooks and Hiles. Santa gave Ashlee her gift all is well but then she got upset because she told me she saw the bath and body works items at home so there is no way Santa brought. With some fancy foot work- asked if she saw the DVD and she said no and I told yes I bought alot of similar stuff for other friends and family and that if it was hers would I have not hidden it. Got by with that!!!

Today, Jonathon the elf was hanging out the stocking and Ashlee read his tag and it said "Made in China". Well she does not get how that can be since he is real and then rationalized maybe it is just his clothes.

Basically, once she puts all this together it will be OVER!

No comments: