What a week it has been!!!! I ended up with over a week off - not a fun week off. Since the biopsy I have been battling a few complications and it was decided on that on Wed. the surgeon would take care of. it Now, I have been in recovery and hoping this will be the end of it until my next mammogram and I can start feeling like myself - not soooo freakin tired all the time!!! Thanks to all my friends who helped or offered to help during the week, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!
With that said, it was the usual weekend of football, football and more football!!!! The Buckeyes finally look like they are starting to jell and have had 2 nice wins since the horrible loss to USC. Our NWFL Raiders are awesome and are now 5-0.....
Then there is the Stinky Steelers!!!! They have a knack for looking good for 3 quarters and then deciding they do not want to play anymore especially on defense!!!!! I think the defense lost their identity- Troy!!!! It is not helping the Jeff Reed has forgotten how to kick field goals and our wider receivers ( Santonio, Limas and Hines) seem to have an issue with dropping passes!!!! It is starting to look like it will be looooong NFL season if this keeps up!
Last, the girls are enjoying their new kitty and overall Ginger has adapted well. She has been really good especially since Ash is obsessed with her and has not figured to just let her down and that cats do not like to be handled 24/7!!!
Until next time, hope everyone is has a good week or weeks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment