Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Down and One to Go....

Another VERY BUSY weekend almost in the books. Friday kicked off with Ashlee's 1st grade play " A Day at the Beach" and of course it was cute and I was very happy that I got to attend!!! Then later that evening, the CF wine opener which is always a fun and great event for a VERY important cause!


Next up, Allysa's soccer game, I missed her 1st game because I was enjoying a wonderful weekend with the girls. It was a bit trying, we watched almost the entire game and she was not getting put in. It is recreational soccer so everyone gets to play a certain amount of time. So, as I am sitting there getting upset a part of me is really hoping there is a good explanation. She goes in the last quarter and after the game I asked her why she did not play and that is when she and her coach tell me she was complaining about her ankle. Boy, did I feel like crap because I was getting really ANGRY( and some of you know that is not good)! I am still not sure what is up with the ankle, she has complained on and off for a month or so. I sent her to the our resident orthopedic surgeon next door since she never believes me that it is ok. For now , we will just watch it and hope it is just growing pains.

Last, our big project was getting one the girl's rooms done. Ashlee was up first and you can see the before and after below. Tonight should be interesting since it is her 1st night ever in her own room!!! On deck- Allysa and that room will be ALOT more work since the 2 of them have been living in it for 5 years!!!!
A slide show is attached of the rest of the weekend too- Enjoy











1 comment:

NANA said...

Well are you tired yet?????
Room is looking great - now Ashlee has a big girl room all to herself. Looks like a great play - Ashlee should have felt at home after MB. Tell Allysa she looks good out on that field.