Welcome friends and family to our blog, we hope you come back often so you can keep up with our crazy lives. Kevin, Jodi, Allysa and Ashlee.
About Me
- Jodi
- Mother to Allysa and Ashlee, wife, friend, a nurse. Enjoy reading, Love Buckeye and Steeler Football and spending time with my friends and family.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Spring Break- evening one/morning one
It may not be 80 degrees but there is something to be said for the sight, sound and smell of the beach that just makes the 12 hours drive worth it. I am about to finish my 2nd book already and girls have already been swimming and are dying to go for a walk on the beach. I am going to try to get video of Ashlee swimming, some of you will be very impressed. I am thinking she might need to think about swimming as a sport, she has amazing leg power! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah, it looks wonderful! you'd better slow down on the books!
Wish I was there...
Post a Comment