Sorry this entry has taken so long, I am still recovering from our whirlwind weekend.
Saturday was the BEAT the CRAP out Michigan Day, we started our day at Hile's with pregrame and kick-off, went to McDonald's to celebrate Kaylie's birthday(the big 10) and watch the rest of first half and then we headed to James' to watch the rest the game and celebrate Courtney BIG 30. Needless to say by 8 pm I was exhausted but the good news, we beat the crap out of Michigan so now it wait to see what bowl game we go too.
Saturday was the BEAT the CRAP out Michigan Day, we started our day at Hile's with pregrame and kick-off, went to McDonald's to celebrate Kaylie's birthday(the big 10) and watch the rest of first half and then we headed to James' to watch the rest the game and celebrate Courtney BIG 30. Needless to say by 8 pm I was exhausted but the good news, we beat the crap out of Michigan so now it wait to see what bowl game we go too.
WAY TO GO BUCKS!!!!
I did manage to start to get some of X-mas decor up since we are leaving for WV Thurs for Thanksgiving and will return on Sunday and our next big game- Steelers versus the Patriots. We will have one obnoxious guest (JL) and are hoping this year goes our way.
Below is a slide show of all of our adventures- Enjoy.
Below is a slide show of all of our adventures- Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment